How to love your new candle.
- Allow your candle to completely liquefy across the top to avoid tunneling which usually takes 2-3 hours.
- Trim or pinch the wick to less than 1/4" or until removing the extra carbon build-up before each use.
- Store your candle in a cool and dry place, and avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours straight. Will overheat your wax and cause fire hazard.
- Do not burn your candle within reach of pets and/or children.
- Do not leave your candle unattended like going to sleep or going away.